Beach volleyball offseason training
This is a highly regimented program geared specifically to the male or female beach player looking to improve their game and take it to the next level. You can expect an intense, fast-paced training environment that will push you beyond your fitness limits. Those interested will experience a blend of linear, lateral, and multi directional speed and agility work followed by specific power and strength training. Sessions last 90 minutes.
What the program includes:
- Functional Movement Assessment
- Postural and Structural integrity assessment
- Performance standard baseline testing
- Nutritional guidance
- Optimal competition travel recommendations
- 3x per week training + 1-2 homework workouts
- Strength, speed, agility, quickness, and conditioning
- Recovery recommendations
Remember, this program is sport specific - only recommended for those that want to train for the purpose of improving their volleyball game.
Program length: Fall - 12 weeks
Dates: Monday, September 19th - Wednesday, December 14th
Times: M/W: 530PM-700PM, F: After 2:30PM or by Appointment
Place: Bishops High School, La Jolla, CA
1. Is there parking?
Yes, there is street parking as well as visitor parking in the structure off of La Jolla Blvd
2. I travel for work or my other obligations may not allow me to make every session, can I still take part in the program?
Absolutely! While I would encourage everyone to make every session I understand that life happens. Participants can drop in weekly and there is a weekly price associated with that.
3. Can I still show up even if I know I am going to be late?
Once again, not recommended, but things happen. Just get to the workout as soon as you can and we will get you caught up as quickly as possible.
4. How do Friday’s work?
We won’t have a PM large group run and lift, however starting at 2:30pm or by appointment, the weight room will be open and you will be able to drop in either solo or with anyone else from the group and get your multi-directional speed and lift in. Charlie or myself will be there to assist you.
Contact us today to learn more!